Darling Clementines® Salsa
- 3 Darling ClementinesⓇ, peeled, segmented, and cut in half
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed juice from a Darling Lemon
- Combine chopped ingredients in bowl and stir until blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with chips or on top of tacos for a sweet and spicy combination. This salsa is best served after sitting for a day, so that the citrus softens the onions!