Kale Salad with Darling Citrus®-Saffron Dressing
Darling Citrus®-Saffron Dressing
- 3 T. olive oil
- Pinch of saffron
- ¼ cup Darling Lemon® juice (About 2 lemons)
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 5 cup fresh kale, chopped and stems removed
- 1 T. olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 Darling Clementines®, segmented
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Heat oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Remove from heat and crumble in saffron.
- Let sit for 15 minutes to infuse. Add lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to cooled oil and whisk to combine.
- Meanwhile, place kale in a large bowl and massage with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add in clementine segments and red bell pepper and dress with citrus-saffron dressing. Salad will stay good for up to 2 days.