Detox Glow Bowl with Darling Clementine® Miso Vinaigrette
Prep Time5 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
Detox Glow Bowl
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 Darling Clementines® peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 3 cups arugula
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Clementine Miso Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh clementine juice
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 tablespoon reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
Prepare sweet potatoes: Preheat oven 450 degrees. Toss cubed sweet potatoes, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add sweet potatoes to a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Prepare quinoa as package instructs.
Prepare vinaigrette: Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Add all of your ingredients in sections to a deep-rimmed bowl and drizzle with vinaigrette.