Darling Clementines® Flan
Prep Time20 minutes
Total Time2 hours
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 5 fluid oz. double cream
- Tangerine or orange gelatin
- 2 fluid oz. squeezed Darling Clementines juice
- 6 whole Darling Clementines
- 7 fluid oz. iced water
- Chill graham cracker pie crust for 15 minutes.
- Melt half the gelatin in a pan with the Darling Clementines juice. As soon as it cools, fold it into the cream and spread over the graham cracker base.
- Peel the Darling Clementines, divide into segments and arrange on creamy gelatin. Return to refrigerator until firm.
- Melt remaining gelatin with a little water, remove from heat and stir in remaining iced water. When the gelatin begans to set, spoon it carefully over the flan. Allow to set.