Prep Time30 Minutes
Total Time2 Hours 35 Minutes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 cups juice from freshly squeezed Darling Citrus clementines about 16 clementines
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan; bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the corn syrup, remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, stir in the clementine juice and lime juice. Transfer to a container and chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker until frozen but still soft. Transfer to a container and immediately place in the freezer for two hours to finish freezing. For best results, allow to soften in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe by: Le Petit Eats