Gluten & Dairy-Free Darling Lemon® Raspberry Bars
- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Darling Lemon®, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- Raspberry jam, for swirling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8″ square pan or 9″ round pan.
- To make the crust, whisk the dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Add the coconut oil and cut in until well-incorporated or pulse in a food processor until the mixture is evenly combined and crumbly.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan and about 1/2″ up the sides of the pan.
- Bake the crust until it’s light golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- To make the filling, whisk together the filling ingredients while the crust is baking
- Remove the crust from the oven and pour the filling over the hot crust. Dollop in spoonfuls of the jam and run a butter knife through to create swirls. Return the squares to the oven and bake them for 14 to 18 minutes, until the Darling Lemon® filling appears set. The jam will still be slightly runny.
- Remove the squares from the oven, and allow them to cool completely before cutting into 2″ pieces. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.