Suavo Avocado® Fruit Salsa
Total Time10 Minutes
- 2 Suavo Avocados
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes, rinsed and halved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce or cayenne pepper
- Cut Suavo Avocado in half, remove pit, and peel. Put avocado into medium bowl.
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper and mash with fork until chunky. (Or spoon into zip top plastic bag, seal and mash with hands until chunky.)
- Stir in peaches, grapes and herb.
- Serve with toasted pita triangles or sweet potato chips.