Chilean Sea Bass with Darling Clementine® and Suavo Avocado® Relish
Prep Time10 Minutes
Total Time20 Minutes
Chilean Sea Bass
- 4, 4 oz. Chilean sea bass filets
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 T. olive oil
- Arugula, for serving
- Juice of 1 Darling Lemon®
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
Darling Clementine® & Suavo Avocado® Relish
- 3 Darling Clementines®, peeled and diced
- 1 Suavo Avocado, diced
- 1 T. minced shallot or red onion
- ½ cup chopped jicama
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Mix relish ingredients together and set aside for the juices and flavors to meld together.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Pat fish filets dry and season evenly with salt, pepper and garlic. Sear in skillet for 4 minutes per side until fish begins to flake easily.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Serve on a bed of arugula dressed with lemon juice and olive oil and top with Darling Clementine® & Suavo Avocado® Relish.