Clementine Cranberry Sauce
- ½ cups Darling Clementine® juice
- ¼ cup water
- Zest of 2 Darling Clementines®
- 1 bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, heat clementine juice, water and sugar together until sugar dissolves.
- Add cranberries (and cinnamon stick if desired) and bring to a simmer for 7 minutes.
- Lower heat and cook on low until all liquid has reduced and berries have softened and popped open.
- Remove from the heat and stir in clementine zest.
- Cool and place in a sealed container in the fridge until ready to serve, up to 3 days in advance.