Darling Cara Cara® Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Cups
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 scoops unflavored protein powder (optional)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Darling Cara Cara Orange® zest
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed Darling Cara Cara Orange® juice (from approximately 1/2 large Cara Cara orange)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Mix all dry ingredients together and then add honey, almond milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and Darling Cara Cara® juice and zest.
- Mix thoroughly and let sit 10-15 minutes to allow the oats to soak up some of the liquid, then add cranberries.
- Divide into an oiled muffin tin and bake at 350 for about 22-25 minutes until set and golden brown.