Skip to Content
- 1 ½ Darling Oranges®, juiced
- ½ Darling Orange®, cut into 3 wedges
- ½ Darling Lemon®, juiced
- 1 Tb. simple syrup
- 1 or 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 1/2 ounces white rum
- 8 oz club soda, divided
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Put the mint and simple syrup in a large rocks glass.
- Muddle the leaves and syrup by pressing them with a pestle or a wooden spoon until juicy and fragrant. Add the rum, orange juice, lemon juice, run and ice.
- Cover with a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously, or stir, until combined and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, by the time the shaker mists up the drink is ready.)
- Divide into 2 glasses and top each with 4 oz. club soda.