Darling Orange® & Hazelnut Oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup Dairy-free milk (almond or hazelnut)
- 1 Darling Orange®, zested and cut in segments
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted and divided
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Maple syrup or honey to taste
- Bring milk and juice of oranges to a boil.
- Stir in oats and salt and reduce to medium heat until cooked. Stir in ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts, half of orange zest, cinnamon, and sweetener of choice.
- Ladle into bowls and top with orange segments and remaining orange zest and hazelnuts.