Kale, Quinoa, & Citrus Salad
- 1 bag Darling Clementines® (or approximately 8-9)
- Persimmon, chopped
- 1 bag chopped kale
- Cooked tricolor quinoa
- 1 Suavo Avocado®, sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Darling Clementines®, freshly squeezed to equal ¾ cup juice
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil, divided
- Juice of 2 Darling Lemons®
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Massage kale with 1 tbsp. oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine ¾ cup of Darling Clementine juice with 2 tbsp. oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add persimmons, 3 peeled and segmented clementines, quinoa, avocado slices, and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour dressing over and enjoy! Can be made a day or two ahead.