Roasted Grape, Bacon and Suavo Avocado® Flatbread
- 3-4 store bought flatbread or naan bread
- 1-2 T. olive oil
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 2 Suavo Avocados®, sliced
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- Arugula, for topping
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Preheat oven at oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush naan bread with olive oil and top with cooked bacon, grapes, and goat cheese and cook for 10 minutes until edges are slightly crisp and cheese is soft.
- Remove and top with avocado slices, arugula, and balsamic glaze.