Healthy Salmon with Darling Clementines® Ginger Glaze
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Once portioned and rinsed, pat dry salmon fillets
- On a sheet of foil, lay out salmon fillets on top baking sheet, leaving room between each. Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a jar, combine honey, zest, juice, garlic, and ginger and shake until thoroughly combined. Pour over filets, leaving some for basting halfway through cooking.
- Bake for 15 minutes before basting salmon with remaining glaze. Bake an additional 10-20 minutes until flaky.
- Serve with clementine garnish