Darling Clementines® Onion Fennel Salad
Total Time15 minutes
- 8-10 juicy Darling Clementines
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1 large sweet onion or Vidalia
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 walnuts, shelled and coarsely chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Peel and cut Darling Clementines crosswise into ½ inch thick slices, and arrange them on a large serving platter.
- Trim the fennel bulbs, slice thinly crosswise and arrange over the clementines.
- Thinly slice the sweet onions over the fennel.
- Mix the oil and balsamic vinegar, drizzle over the salad mixture and season with pepper.
- Sprinkle walnut pieces over salad and serve.