Darling Clementines® Oriental Spinach Salad
Total Time7 minutes
- 5 cups baby spinach rinsed and dried
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 whole Darling Clementines peeled and segmented
- 1/3 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Combine spinach with bean sprouts, Darling Clementines and mushrooms in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Pour over the spinach mixture, toss, and let stand for about 5 minutes to let the flavors blend.