Sheet Pan Greek Chicken & Vegetables
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 Darling Lemons®, sliced
- 1 Darling Lemon®, juiced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Parsley, chopped
- Spread broccoli and potatoes on an oiled sheet pan and top with chicken breasts.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and dried oregano. Sprinkle over kalmata olives and top with Darling Lemon® slices.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts, you may have to remove the chicken and continue to cook the vegetables until tender. Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley and serve.